Duration: 3 Months
Delivery Method: Both Online & Physical
Course Fee Breakdown
|Full Course Fees|
Other Mandatory Course Requirements
What is Project Management
Project management is the application of processes, methods, skills, knowledge and experience to achieve specific project objectives according to the project acceptance criteria within agreed parameters. Project management has final deliverables that are constrained to a finite timescale and budget.
Duing your course of sudy, you will cover the following topics and gain skills in:
- Project management approaches and methodologies
- Project initiation
- Risk management
- Project management tools and software
- Industry knowledge
- Communication skills
- Organization skills
- Leadership skills
Why do we use project management?
Project management is aimed at producing an end product that will effect some change for the benefit of the organisation that instigated the project. It is the initiation, planning and control of a range of tasks required to deliver this end product. Projects that require formal management are those that:
- Produce something new or altered, tangible or intangible;
- Have a finite timespan: a definite start and end;
- Are likely to be complex in terms of work or groups involved;
- Require the management of change;
- Require the management of risks.
Investment in effective project management will have a number of benefits, such as:
- Providing a greater likelihood of achieving the desired result;
- Ensuring efficient and best value use of resources;
- Satisfying the differing needs of the project’s stakeholders.
Top Rated Reviews
No course reviews are available at the moment. Reviews are only submitted by students persuing the course. Reviews are subject to our terms and conditions.